Position title: Communications Officer
Applications close: 19 March 2018
Pay rate: Casual hourly rate – 7-15 hours per week
Location: Wollongong – SmartSpace, Innovation Campus
The Communications Officer for Regional Development Australia – Illawarra will work as a casual for 7-15 hours per week at a time that is flexible to suit your University schedule and meet the business timeframes.
The key duties of the Communications Officer role are to undertake the following:
- Implement Social Media strategy for RDA Illawarra
- Deliver proactive communications across RDA Illawarra websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other methodologies
- Work with the CEO to implement the Communications Plan
- Develop a Quarterly Report on outcomes (public report), which demonstrates outcomes against the organisations Business Plan.
Please outline how you address the following selectin criteria:
1. Exceptional Communication Skills, including verbal, written and presentations.
2. Strong technical skills in using social media platforms such as eNews, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
3. Ability to work as a part of a small team.
4. Strong breadth of vision and knowledge of regional and/or economic development.
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to be proactive and create ideas for a new social media campaign.
Please email a cover letter and your CV to: email@example.com by no later than 19 March 2018.