The Community Building Partnership (CBP) program awards grants for community infrastructure projects that:
- deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes
- promote community participation, inclusion and cohesion.
Local councils and incorporated not-for-profit organisations such as a charity, sporting, social or environmental groups are encouraged to apply for funding for projects that:
- build new community infrastructure
- refurbish, renovate or repair existing community infrastructure
- buy capital equipment items with a minimum individual asset value of $2500.
Run annually, the program equally allocates $300,000 in funding to each state electorate.
Interested organisations must read the program guidelines(external link) to ensure both their organisation and project are eligible before applying.
Applications will close at 5pm on Wednesday, 9 August 2017.
Applications close at 5pm on 9 August 2017. Projects must be completed by 31 March 2019.