INFORMATION SESSION: National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF)
• The National Stronger Regions Fund is an initiative to boost social and economic development in Australia’s regions by funding priority infrastructure projects in local communities.
• The Australian Government has committed $1 billion to the fund over five years commencing 2015-16.
• Funding will be provided for capital projects which involve construction of new infrastructure, or the upgrade or an extension to existing infrastructure.
Representatives from the Infrastructure Investment Division of the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development will conduct information sessions on the NSRF for potential applicants and interested parties.
A session in Sydney will be held on 27 May from 2.00-3.00pm. If you wish to attend, please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org. A venue will be confirmed by return email.
Attendees will receive:
• information on key aspects of the Programme, including detail of changes for Round Two;
• a summary of key data on Round One applications and outcomes; and
• general advice on the assessment process and how to prepare a competitive application.
Presentation notes will be made available on the NSRF webpage after the sessions.
NSRF Round Two
• NSRF Round Two will open on 15 May 2015 and close on 31 July 2015.
Please note that the Programme Guidelines have been updated for Round Two and are available at: NSRF. A summary of these changes are also available on the Department’s web page