The Building Better Regions Fund is open for another round.
The $481.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to create jobs, drive economic growth and build stronger regional communities into the future.
The program will fund projects in regional Australia outside the major capital cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and Canberra.
The Illawarra has been successful in the past couple of rounds in securing funding for:
- $10m to support Fowlers Road Bridge construction (Infrastructure project), and
- Warrigal - $68.5k for ‘Club Connect’ (Community Investment project).
Key points of the Building Better Regions Fund are:
- Applications close 19 December 2017
- There have been no boundary changes that affect Illawarra region
- Illawarra proponents need to have $1 for $1 funding for the projects (see mapping tool)
- Two streams continued – both Infrastructure and Community Investment
- Please consult the fact sheets at the link below or call:
RDA Illawarra are willing to support applicants to put their best foot/application forward.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your local RDA Illawarra office on: